|Main Skill||Stings of Krearion|
|Bonus||Converts Physical damage to Frost damage. Increase damage|
Those wanderers from the most hostile regions of Varg speak of a legend. A lone wandering figure in furs, whose arrows turn their target into statues of ice. Some believe him an envoy of a higher power. Others still believe that his arrows are the product of some advanced craft, and that his technique might be uncovered if one adventures far enough into his territory.
Whitefield Arrowheads Information
- Whitefield Arrowheads can be equipped to modify the Stings of Krearion skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts Physical damage to Frost damage
- Increase damage by 15% of your weapon damage
Whitefield Arrowheads Requirements
- Stings of Krearion must be level 20 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Whitefield Arrowheads
Whitefield Arrowheads Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Stings of Krearion Skill Modifiers|