|Bonus||Increases tick-rate of leech for each Ailment stack an enemy has.|
The Sweet Tooth Worm causes a deep craving for sugar in order to provoke diabetic necrosis in the host body. The worm feasts on this rotting flesh storing it external skin sacks. If put into contact with freezing temperatures, the Sweet Tooth will immediately enter hibernation and survive off of its supplies. This is the best time to collect them as spellcasting components. Some, such as the faithful of Bezeriel, raise them in warm pools in order to use them sustainably.
- Deterioration can be equipped to modify the Parasite skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Increases tick-rate of leech for each Ailment stack an enemy has.
- Parasite must be level 41 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Deterioration
- Build 1
- Build 2
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Parasite Skill Modifiers|