|Main Skill||Consuming Embers|
|Bonus||Converts base Fire damage to Lightning damage. Increases damage.|
Fratricidal Reunification in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Consuming Embers skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
As much as Abanazaar and his cult represent a powerful and destructive force, they remain both predator and prey. Beelmalik, Fallen Lord of Punishment, aims to destroy the cult of Envy to reunite with his brother. His Entropic Judges are always on the hunt to reveal and obliterate secret organizations devoted to Abanazaar.
Fratricidal Reunification Information
- Fratricidal Reunification can be equipped to modify the Consuming Embers skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts base Fire damage to Lightning damage. Increases damage.
Fratricidal Reunification Requirements
- Consuming Embers must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Fratricidal Reunification
- Build 1
- Build 2
Fratricidal Reunification Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Consuming Embers Skill Modifiers|