|Main Skill||Tear of Etheliel|
|Bonus||Allows you to charge the Tear of Etheliel by maintaining its cast. Each level of charge it reaches increases its damage.|
Glass Firmament in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Tear of Etheliel skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Etheliel was enamored of the city of Arborrel, and sought to protect it from the vagaries of time by encases it into an ice cage. The First Men inside hesitated, fearing blasphemy, but soon enough shot their arrows into the ice to free themselves. Etheliel’s love rained down on them, piercing roofs and crushing civilian and soldier without distinction.
Glass Firmament Information
- Glass Firmament can be equipped to modify the Tear of Etheliel skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Allows you to charge the Tear of Etheliel by maintaining its cast. Each level of charge it reaches increases its damage.
Glass Firmament Requirements
- Tear of Etheliel must be level 41 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Glass Firmament
- Build 1
- Build 2
Glass Firmament Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.