|Main Skill||Tear of Etheliel|
|Bonus||Increases the area of effect.|
Unrestrained Misery in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Tear of Etheliel skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Unrestrained Misery Information
- Unrestrained Misery can be equipped to modify the Tear of Etheliel skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Increases the area of effect.
Unrestrained Misery Requirements
- Tear of Etheliel must be level 32 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 2 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Unrestrained Misery
- Build 1
- Build 2
Unrestrained Misery Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.