|Main Skill||Tear of Etheliel|
|Bonus||Alters the skill so that it deals damage over time.|
Stalactite Rain in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Tear of Etheliel skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Many a scar lies carved into Wolcen’s soil: the Rift dug by the conflict of Genesis, the craters blasted by Hephaäron’s creations, and the vortices created by Anulai-Tai’s comings and goings are only a few examples. But as Etheliel laments these blemishes on the beauty of Wolcen, she cannot help but make it worse, drilling into the land with disproportionately large hail as she weeps.
Stalactite Rain Information
- Stalactite Rain can be equipped to modify the Tear of Etheliel skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Alters the skill so that it deals damage over time.
Stalactite Rain Requirements
- Tear of Etheliel must be level 29 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Stalactite Rain
- Build 1
- Build 2
Stalactite Rain Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.