|Main Skill||Blood for Blood|
|Bonus||Converts base Rend damage to Shadow damage|
Suffocating Eclipse in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Blood for Blood skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
As Baäpheth marched towards the armies of First Men, radiating pain in his wake, Bezeriel stood alone before Moros. The Primordial of Dusk embedded a dagger into Bezeriel’s body, the two locked into a grapple as Bezeriel began pushing the aches of mortality into Moros’s veins. The suffering emanating from the encounter sent a death ripple through the First Men, causing many to fall dead.
Suffocating Eclipse Information
- Suffocating Eclipse can be equipped to modify the Blood for Blood skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts base Rend damage to Shadow damage
Suffocating Eclipse Requirements
- Blood for Blood must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Suffocating Eclipse
- Build 1
- Build 2
Suffocating Eclipse Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Blood for Blood Skill Modifiers|