|Main Skill||Deathgazer Railgun|
|Bonus||Greatly increases damage, but can only fire when charged to maximum level|
Inflex Blast in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Deathgazer Railgun skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Hephaäron’s temper was already roused by Ezaneal’s past behaviour, and his victory in the hunt was the final insult. He attempted to destroy the Bio-Optical Targeting Interface, Ezaneal just barely escaping with it. He sought the help of Etheliel, Lady of Vanity. She saw the beauty in his construction, how precise and quiet its shots were, how the bodies left behind were peaceful and hardly altered at all. She granted Ezaneal’s request and preserved the "Deathgazer" within her eternal ice.
Inflex Blast Information
- Inflex Blast can be equipped to modify the Deathgazer Railgun skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Greatly increases damage, but can only fire when charged to maximum level
Inflex Blast Requirements
- Deathgazer Railgun must be level 41 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Inflex Blast
- Build 1
- Build 2
Inflex Blast Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Deathgazer Railgun Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!