|Main Skill||Slayer's Flurry|
|Bonus||Increases Ailment damage|
Knife Unseen in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Slayer's Flurry skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Knife Unseen Information
- Knife Unseen can be equipped to modify the Slayer's Flurry skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Increases Ailment damage
Knife Unseen Requirements
- Slayer's Flurry must be level 44 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 1 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Knife Unseen
- Build 1
- Build 2
Knife Unseen Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Slayer's Flurry Skill Modifiers|