|Main Skill||Slayer's Flurry|
|Bonus||Converts Physical damage to Shadow damage. Increases chance of inflicting Cursed.|
Sazanek was gifted to Moros to thank him for his assistance. The Primordial of Dusk had little use for such a weapon, but carried it with him as a sign of Hephaäron’s gratitude. Over time, the blades absorbed his crepuscular energy and changed color from a gleaming silver to a deep dark blue. It was returned to the Armory of Creation before long, Moros was concerned that a weapon of such quality would never be used.
Piercing Shadows Information
- Piercing Shadows can be equipped to modify the Slayer's Flurry skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts Physical damage to Shadow damage. Increases chance of inflicting Cursed.
Piercing Shadows Requirements
- Slayer's Flurry must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Piercing Shadows
- Build 2
Piercing Shadows Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Slayer's Flurry Skill Modifiers|