|Main Skill||Slayer's Flurry|
|Bonus||Converts Physical damage to Shadow damage. Increases chance of inflicting Cursed.|
Piercing Shadows in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Slayer's Flurry skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Sazanek was gifted to Moros to thank him for his assistance. The Primordial of Dusk had little use for such a weapon, but carried it with him as a sign of Hephaäron’s gratitude. Over time, the blades absorbed his crepuscular energy and changed color from a gleaming silver to a deep dark blue. It was returned to the Armory of Creation before long, Moros was concerned that a weapon of such quality would never be used.
Piercing Shadows Information
- Piercing Shadows can be equipped to modify the Slayer's Flurry skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts Physical damage to Shadow damage. Increases chance of inflicting Cursed.
Piercing Shadows Requirements
- Slayer's Flurry must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Piercing Shadows
- Build 2
Piercing Shadows Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Slayer's Flurry Skill Modifiers|