Presumption Of Guilt
|Bonus||Lightning prioritizes enemies that are being damaged over time.|
Presumption Of Guilt in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Thunderstrike skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Presumption Of Guilt Information
- Presumption Of Guilt can be equipped to modify the Thunderstrike skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Lightning prioritizes enemies that are being damaged over time.
Presumption Of Guilt Requirements
- Thunderstrike must be level 47 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 2 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Presumption Of Guilt
- Build 1
- Build 2
Presumption Of Guilt Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Thunderstrike Skill Modifiers|