|Bonus||Critical hits cause lightning to fork between other enemies.|
Reprisal in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Thunderstrike skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
As twisted and obsessive as Beelmalik can be, he still counts as a "Conciliator": a Fallen trying to repair his past deeds against Creation. Should he succeed in redeeming himself, he has the potential to embody Justice rather than Punishment. An absolute, bloody and unforgiving Justice.
- Reprisal can be equipped to modify the Thunderstrike skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Critical hits cause lightning to fork between other enemies.
- Thunderstrike must be level 29 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Reprisal
- Build 1
- Build 2
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Thunderstrike Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!