|Branch||Oracle of the Trinity|
Ancient Fervour in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Oracle of the Trinity branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
“Not one of the usurpers knows how to use their power. Too focused on retaining their form and identity to submit themselves to authentic evolution."
Ancient Fervour Information
- Ancient Fervour is part of the Oracle of the Trinity branch.
- Ancient Fervour can only trigger from spells.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- Using certain elemental skills grants you their corresponding "Accord". Each Accord has different effects depending on its base element. "Beelmalik's Accord" increases your critical hit chance for a few seconds. "Abanazaar's Accord" increases your damage for a few seconds. "Etheliel's Accord" increases your chance to inflict ailments for a few seconds.
- Spells that inflict fire, frost, or lightning ailments grant passive bonuses called "Accords". Up to 1 "Accord(s)" can be active concurrently. Triggered "Accords'. remain locked for 1s.
- Using Fire spell Triggers "'Abanazaar's Accord" for 5.0s unless it is triggered again. You have 20% Damage when "Abanazaar's Accord" is active
- Using Cold spell Triggers "Etheliel's Accord" for 5.0s unless it is triggered again. You have 50% Ailment Chance when "Etheliel's Accord" is active.
- Using Lightening spell Triggers "Beelmalik's Accord" for 5.0s unless it is triggered again. You have 50% Critical Chance when "Beelmalik's Accord" is active.
Ancient Fervour Requirements
- In order to unlock Ancient Fervour you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Ancient Fervour Builds
Ancient Fervour Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.