Salvatory Anchor in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Siege Breaker branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
“All you ensigns think you’ll be able to run from everythin’. Trust me: sometimes, taking the beating’ll put you in a better place to strike back.
Salvatory Anchor Information
- Salvatory Anchor is part of the Siege Breaker branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- You will receive a bonus depending on which archetype your equipped Armor belongs to.
- If you have Warrior Armor, you receive Health regeneration for each Health point on the armor.
- If you have Tank Armor, its All Resistance bonus is doubled.
- If you have Rogue Armor, you regenerate Health and Force Shield each time you complete a dodge. The amount that you regenerate is determined by the Health points given by the Armor.
- If you have Mage Armor, you regenerate Force Shield based on the amount of Force Shield on the Armor.
- Allows Bonuses to be applied depending on Chest-piece equipped 0.5 Health Regeneration for every Health point on equipped Warrior Chest-piece Gain All Resistance Score equal to All Resistance score on equipped Heavy Chest-piece You regenerate Health and Force Shield equivalent to 2 times the Health given by your equipped Rogue Chest-piece each time you complete a successful Passive Dodge. 0.01 Force Shield Regeneration for every Force Shield point on equipped Mage Chest-piece
Salvatory Anchor Requirements
- In order to unlock Salvatory Anchor you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Salvatory Anchor Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.