Summon a colossal hammer and bring it down on your foes, dealing area damage.
Attack: Only usable with melee weapons.
Skill Tags: Attack, Warrior.
Anvil's Woe is an Active Skill in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. This skill can only be used with melee weapons. Active skills are special attacks that can be executed in battle, most of the active skills are used to inflict damage against enemies and foes, as well as providing various buffs to the player's character and its allies.
Hephaäron, Primordial of Industry, forged "Gaavanir, The First Hammer" to shatter bones and will alike. Only dust and despair remain in its wake.
Anvil's Woe Information
- Rage Cost: 98
- Resource Consuming Time: 2.2s
- Range: 0m
- Effect Radius: 2.0m
- Average Damage: 2687
- Total Damage: 2075 - 3298
- Physical Damage: 1068 - 1266
- Frost Damage: 996 - 1993
- Lightning Damage: 11 - 39
- Freeze Chance: 10.0%
- Freeze Duration: 1.5s
Anvil's Woe Requirements
- Only usable with melee weapons
- The damage bonus granted by your weapon for this skill is 240%-240%
Anvil's Woe Modifiers
Effect: Increases critical chance.
Effect: Reduces Rage cost.
Effect: Increases damage by 30% of your weapon damage.
Effect: Spawns a ghost ally that hits an enemy after they are hit by this skill.
Effect: Increases the area of effect.
Effect: Converts base Physical damage to Lightning damage. Increases damage by 30% of your weapon damage.
Effect: Increases critical chance on enemies inflicted with Stun.
Effect: Critical hits have a chance to smite enemies with a bouncing attack based on your weapon damage.
Effect: Increases the chance to inflict Ailments on enemies.
Effect: Creates a chain of explosions in front of you.
Effect: Increases attack speed, reduces damage.
Effect: Increases Ailment damage.
Effect: Critical hits inflict Stun on enemies. Effect has +4 seconds cooldown.
Effect: Allows the skill to be charged in order to deal more damage.
Effect: Increases critical damage.
Effect: Increases damage by 60% of your weapon damage
Notes and Tips
- Players use multiple skills from 2 different attack types at the same time.
- Skills can be leveled up by constantly using it in battle which increases its potency and as well as unlocking skill modifiers. Apart from that, you can also level up your skills by using Primordial Affinity which can be purchased from Demetra.