Summon a Deviceanial turret to provide covering fire. Can be detached and wielded by holding the skill.
Attack: Only usable with daggers, bows, and pistols.
Skill Tags: Attack, Projectile, Rogue, Device.
Avenger Autoturret is an Active Skill in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. This skill can only be used with daggers, bows, and pistols. Active skills are special attacks that can be executed in battle, most of the active skills are used to inflict damage against enemies and foes, as well as providing various buffs to the player's character and its allies.
Ezaneal, the Fallen Lord of Trickery, invented the 'Avenger' Autoturret that fires at enemies on sight to protect his followers from raiders.
Avenger Autoturret Information
- Rage Cost: 179
- Rage Generation per Second: 30
- Resource Consuming Time: 2.0s
- Cooldown: 1.9s
- Range: 25m
- Number of Projectiles: 1
- Average Damage: 866
- Total Damage: 647 - 1086
- Physical Damage: 329 - 407
- Frost Damage: 307 - 640
- Lightning Damage: 11 - 39
- Freeze Chance: 10.0%
- Freeze Duration: 1.5s
Avenger Autoturret Requirements
- Only usable with daggers, bows, and pistols.
- Skill Points required: ??
Avenger Autoturret Modifiers
Effect: Turret stays active for a longer duration.
Automated Ammunition Charge
Effect: Reduces cooldown.
High Calibre Ammunition
Effect: Increases turret damage.
Effect: Turret explodes when destroyed, dealing damage in an area of effect.
Effect: Turret gains an additional cannon, increasing its damage.
Effect: Turret can now rotate and auto-target enemies.
Effect: Increases critical chance.
Effect: Turret shots now deal damage in an area of effect.
Effect: Increases the chance to inflict Ailments on enemies.
Effect: Converts base Physical damage to Lightning damage. Increases damage.
Effect: Increases movement speed for allies in an area of effect around the turret.
Cranial Focus Fire
Effect: Increases critical damage.
Effect: Allows you to summon a second turret.
Effect: Creates a shield that rotates with the turret, blocking incoming projectiles.
Effect: Increases Ailment damage.
Unstable Engine of Destruction
Effect: Increases turret damage, but turret stays active for a reduced duration.
Notes and Tips
- Players use multiple skills from 2 different attack types at the same time.
- Skills can be leveled up by constantly using it in battle which increases its potency and as well as unlocking skill modifiers. Apart from that, you can also level up your skills by using Primordial Affinity which can be purchased from Demetra.