Drop a shadow cloud on the ground that grants invisibility and reduces Threat.
Attack: Only usable with daggers, bows, and pistols.
Skill Tags: Attack, Rogue.
Duskshroud is an Active Skill in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. This skill can only be used with daggers, bows, and pistols. Active skills are special attacks that can be executed in battle, most of the active skills are used to inflict damage against enemies and foes, as well as providing various buffs to the player's character and its allies.
When Moros, Primordial of Dusk, was attacked by a jealos Abanazaar, he turned the dishonorable ambush into a pitch dark hunt between the two rivals, leveraging the forces of dusk.
- Rage Cost: 107
- Resource Consuming Time: 2.0s
- Cooldown: 11.2s
- Range: 0m
- Only usable with daggers, bows, and pistols
- Skill Points required: ??
Effect: Shadow cloud that increases dodge chance.
Effect: Increases Shadow damage after dropping a smoke cloud.
Effect: Shadow cloud area of effect that inflicts Cursed on enemies.
Effect: Dropping a shadow cloud regenerates stamina points.
Effect: Throw shadow cloud to the location of the cursor.
Effect: Shadow Cloud area of effect, granting invisibility to allies and lowering their Threat generation.
Effect: Dropping a shadow cloud clears Ailments
Effect: Increases invisibility duration.
Effect: Shadow cloud breaks any crowd control effects.
Effect: Move through enemies while invisible.
Effect: Increases movement speed after dropping a shadow cloud.
Effect: Reduces Rage cost.
Effect: Begins Force Shield regeneration when a shadow cloud is dropped.
Effect: Allows you to attack enemies while invisible for a short period.
Effect: Reduces cooldown.
Effect: Chance to Frenzy enemies.
Notes and Tips
- Players use multiple skills from 2 different attack types at the same time.
- Skills can be leveled up by constantly using it in battle which increases its potency and as well as unlocking skill modifiers. Apart from that, you can also level up your skills by using Primordial Affinity which can be purchased from Demetra.