Channel a damaging area of effect from the sky that follows the cursor.
Attack: Only usable with staves or catalysts.
Skill Tags: Spell.
Solarfall is an Active Skill in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. This skill can only be used with staves or catalysts. Active skills are special attacks that can be executed in battle, most of the active skills are used to inflict damage against enemies and foes, as well as providing various buffs to the player's character and its allies.
Anathëa, Primordial Lady of Dawn, was a kind guardian to all of Creation. But when Abanazaar took chase after her as an unwanted suitor, she proved to him that the sun didn't merely warm; it scorched.
- Willpower Cost per Second: 134
- Resource Consuming Time: 0.1s
- Cooldown: 0.5s
- Range: 22m
- Average Damage: 26
- Sacred Damage: 22 - 29
- Weakness Stacks: 1
- Weakness Chance: 7.2%
- Weakness Duration: 5.0s
- Only usable with staves or catalysts
- Skill Points required: ??
Effect: Damage dealt by the area of effect increases over time.
Effect: Increases tick-rate.
Effect: Increases damage.
Effect: Area of Effect increases over time.
Effect: Creates a nova when dealing critical damage. Effect has a cooldown
Effect: Converts base Physical damage to Fire damage.
Effect: Increases the chance to inflict Ailments on enemies.
Effect: Area of effect leaves a trail that damages enemies.
Effect: Increases critical damage.
Effect: The area of effect becomes static when cast. Can be re-cast to change its location.
Effect: Grants a buff to all resistances for yourself and allies inside the area of effect.
Effect: Increases critical chance.
Effect: Reduces the initial cast-time.
Effect: Area of effect deals damage instantly when the player is hit by an enemy. Effect has a cooldown.
Effect: Increases Ailment damage.
Effect: Increases movement speed for the area of effect.
Notes and Tips
- Players use multiple skills from 2 different attack types at the same time.
- Skills can be leveled up by constantly using it in battle which increases its potency and as well as unlocking skill modifiers. Apart from that, you can also level up your skills by using Primordial Affinity which can be purchased from Demetra.