Dire Juncture in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Time Weaver branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
“I’m no fool. I know that any harm I do to her handicaps me first and foremost. But I’ve developed a level of resilience that she’ll never get the chance to."
Dire Juncture Information
- Dire Juncture is part of the Time Weaver branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- A portion of the damage you receive is delayed, and this delayed damage does not interrupt Force Shield regeneration.
- Your maximum Health and Force Shield is reduced.
- You only take 40% Damage of an Enemy's attack when it Hits, the rest is inflicted is after the Hit
- Your Health is set to 85% of maximum, and Force Shield to 85% of maximum
Dire Juncture Requirements
- In order to unlock Dire Juncture you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Dire Juncture Builds
Dire Juncture Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.