Renovate Institute (East)
|Building||Stormfall Institute (East)|
|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
|Outcome||You will receive +1 Passive Skill Point.|
Renovate Institute (East) is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Projects are accessed through the different Buildings and allow players to unlock new gameplay features by investing Resources and Turns.
Renovate Institute (East) Information
Renovations are ready to be carried out on the West Wing of the Institute. Aside from the rebuilding efforts, a number of Stormfall’s scientists are eager to begin studying anything found in the depths of Anankis. To this end, they implore you to send another expedition into Anankis to provide them with new ancient machinery to study. Without this influx of new artifacts to study, the scientists fear that the new Institute will lose all credibility
Renovate Institute (East) project Requirements
- Renovate Institute (East) can be found in the Stormfall Institute (East) building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Renovate Institute (East) Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- You will receive +1 Passive Skill Point.
Renovate Institute (East) Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.