|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
|Outcome||Productivity will be permanently increased.|
Rift Initiative is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Rift Initiative Information
With the surge of energy beneath Stormfall in Anankis, numerous tremors cracked open the land surrounding Stormfall. From these cracks emerged all manner of monsters from below, harassing the local population and making the job of a farmer far more dangerous than it should ever need to be. If you were to invest in an initiative to close these rifts, the country surrounding Stormfall would be much safer, allowing your citizens to conduct their work without the fear of being eaten alive.
Rift Initiative project Requirements
- Rift Initiative can be found in the Stormfall Palace building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Rift Initiative Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- Productivity will be permanently increased.
Rift Initiative Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.