Renovate Seekers Garrison
|Project Requirements:||Training Facilities|
|Total Costs:||10,000 Gold
0 Productivity Pts.
50 Primordial Affinity
|Outcome||Seekers Expeditions will become available, allowing you to send Seekers on expeditions.|
Renovate Seekers Garrison is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Projects are accessed through the different Buildings and allow players to unlock new gameplay features by investing Resources and Turns.
Renovate Seekers Garrison Information
Having discussed the Seekers with Eugene and the council, plans have been drawn up to facilitate the renovation of the old garrison.
Renovate Seekers Garrison project Requirements
- Renovate Seekers Garrison can be found in the Seekers Garrison building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- 10,000 Gold
- 0 Productivity Pts.
- 50 Primordial Affinity
Renovate Seekers Garrison Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- Seekers Expeditions will become available, allowing you to send Seekers on expeditions.
Renovate Seekers Garrison Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!