|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
|Outcome||Productivity will be permanently increased.|
Sawmills is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Stormfall relies on a consistent supply of wood for a number of its enterprises. Currently, the city does not have an efficient way of cutting logs into lumber for use in the construction of farmhouses, barns, and ships, just to name a few. If you were to invest in the construction of some new sawmills, Stormfall would be able to produce lumber at a much faster rate, making projects that require a lot of wood more feasible.
Sawmills project Requirements
- Sawmills can be found in the Stormfall Palace building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Sawmills Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- Productivity will be permanently increased.
Sawmills Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.